Provides customer service and support for Winebow's Customers, Sales Representatives and Sales Management. Processes new order transactions, completes order maintenance and credit adjustments, and assists with product and delivery inquiries. Provides customer service to clients striving for the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Delivers outstanding customer service to all internal and external clients.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's issues; determining the cause, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting the correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
• Processes and coordinates routine and special customer order transactions.
• Maintains a current working knowledge of Winebow products.
• Works closely with Winebow's Sales staff, providing support and feedback regarding communication with clients
• Provides phone coverage and support for sales staff and their clients as needed.
• Responds to emergency orders and customer service issues in a timely manner.
• Assists/attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services when appropriate.
• Must be a team player, able to effectively prioritize and multi-task, and work well under demand to meet deadlines.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Arrives to work, appointments, meetings, and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
• Performs other duties as assigned, including coverage of front reception desk, as required
• Maintains relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential accounts.
• Resolves customer issues/problems
• Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicate hazards and/or suggest improvements to Manager.
• Telephone, fax machine, copier, computer, calculator, scanner.
• Microsoft Office Suite.
Overtime work may be required, normal office environment
• High School Diploma or GED; College Degree Preferred.
• Minimum two years of Customer Service experience.
• Prior Computer and Phone Customer Service experience in luxury goods sector Required.
• Computer proficiency in WORD, EXCEL, and OUTLOOK programs
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in the wine industry and/or wine knowledge preferred