Pacific Wine Services (PWS) is a "custom crush" facility that provides state-of-the-art winemaking services in Paso Robles, California. Over the past decade, PWS has provided barrel storage, case good storage, de-stemming, tank fermentation and bottling services for small to large wine brands. If you are looking for tested and seasoned professionals with excellent customer service, please give us a call.
We are looking for an outgoing and highly organized Operations Coordinator to assist with the management of daily business activities and administrative tasks. The Operations Coordinator's responsibilities include assisting with human resource allocation, organizing company events, arranging and assisting with employee training, managing crush schedules, customer billings and liaising with clients.
To be successful as an Operations Coordinator, you should be able to resolve problematic situations efficiently and have excellent communication and organizational skills. Ultimately, an outstanding Operations Coordinator should be able to ensure the smooth daily operations of a business.
Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Assisting with the management of daily operational activities.
• Performing administrative tasks, such as schedule client visits and seasonal crush schedules.
• Answering phones
• Managing office supplies and the maintenance of office equipment.
• Coordinating the proper allocation of human resources.
• Assisting with project management by creating assignments, tracking progress, and resolving issues.
• Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports.
Operations Coordinator Requirements:
• Vintrace winery software experience is required.
• Experience with TTB, ABC, weight certification, bond and alternating proprietors applications, agricultural certification.
• Experience in office management.
• Excellent communication and people management skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Proficiency with QuickBooks online
• Ability too multitask and prioritize.
• Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills.
• $14-15 per hour - 20 hours per week on average