SoilAir Selection is currently seeking experienced sales representatives in Brooklyn, Long Island and New Jersey. The primary function will be to grow the sales of the SoilAir wine portfolio in designated territories. SoilAir Selection was established in 2005 in New York City and has a strong presence in New York City, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. We are now seeking passionate team players willing and able to grow the business.
• Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key accounts and make sure everyone receives impeccable customer service
• Analyze the territory for opportunities and develop account base of fine restaurants and retailers
• Effectively communicate our wineries stories and insure constant education of our brands
• Plan and establish objectives for the short and mid-term that will result in achievements of sales volume and brand presence
• Conduct and report weekly/monthly progress checks for the designated area
• Attain sales and profitability goals
• Minimum 4 years of wine sales (wholesale) experience
• Active account base
• Passion for wine
• Proven and well-established relationships within territory
• Deep knowledge of European and domestic appellations
• Demonstrated ability to successfully achieve sales goals
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
• High motivation with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Frequent travel within assigned area of business about 80% of the time
• Must be able to drive a car
• Able to lift 45 lbs.
Benefits include paid vacation, Health insurance co-pay, 401k and a dynamic environment.