Founded in 1996, DuMOL is a vineyard focused producer of cool-climate Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from distinctive vineyards in the extreme southwestern part of the Russian River Valley. We also grow and craft small-lot Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Viognier from exceptional vineyard sites in Sonoma and Napa, expanding upon twenty-five years of winegrowing experience.
Through precise attention to detail in the vineyards and vintage-specific winegrowing and winemaking, we aim to create wines that highlight the purity of place. Our small team is dedicated to our portfolio of Estate, leased, and grower-partner vineyards. DuMOL wines are released through limited allocations to our consumer mailing list and select restaurants worldwide. Our culture is one of passion, precision, ethics, creativity and continuous improvement.
We are seeking a self-starter with a passion for wine and a drive to connect with people to lead Member acquisition efforts as part of our DTC team. Our focus is on long-term sustainable sales, achieved by delivering the DuMOL story in the right ways to find new Members and develop deep and lasting relationships with them. This role is responsible for identifying and executing acquisition initiatives which may include digital efforts (e.g., social media, paid advertising), referral programs, partnerships and virtual/in-person events. The Marketing Growth Manager is expected to test these approaches, evaluate the results and translate the learnings into future strategies. This position reports to the Director of DTC Strategy, Sales & Marketing. The right candidate will find opportunities for growth and career development within our small organization.
The right candidate has:
• 3-5 years experience in marketing or management consulting in a growth environment
• A four-year degree in a relevant area of study (or equivalent experience) and a track record of success
• A solid knowledge of wines, viticulture and winemaking processes
• Demonstrated drive & ambition, paired with curiosity, self-awareness and a desire to never stop growing
• A fail-fast mentality and the ability to be innovative, scrappy, and resourceful
• An ownership mentality with strong work ethic and goal orientation
• Strong strategic planning, organizational and analytical skills
• A desire to work collaboratively on a small team
• Comfort with problem solving and is solution oriented
• The ability to manage multiple projects at a time with mastery of details and a high level of precision and business acumen
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Confidence with technology and software, including Microsoft Office, social media platforms, digital measurement tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and ecommerce/CRM systems
To apply, please send brief cover letter and resume.