At Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) we welcome individuals who seek to make extraordinary impact. We embrace an environment where you can set about defining yourself and your career. Our global portfolio of instantly recognized wine brands includes Beringer, Sterling Vineyards, Provenance, Etude, Stags' Leap, Beaulieu Vineyards and 19 Crimes; TWE is an organization where the sky's the limit.
About the Role
TWE seeks two Senior Finance Analysts to join our Commercial Finance team where you will partner with and provide support to our Sales team in various areas, including executing annual budgeting, forecasting, and other key processes.
This role also works closely with the Commercial Finance team, providing support on performance management initiatives to ensure business plan objectives are met, identifying and implementing changes to reporting processes to standardize business approach, and financial stewardship via variance and pricing analysis.
Budgeting, Planning, and Forecasting:
* Support Commercial Sales team and Divisional Finance Manager through all FP&A deliverables
* Partnering with FP&A and Commercial Finance to operationalize high level NA guidance to market level
+ UST AOP and FI Exercises
+ Distributor AOP
+ Discount and Rebate Budget
* Ad hoc planning and reporting on profit optimization initiatives, i.e. Group R&O tracking and management
* SLOB Tracking / Management
* Partner with Customer Service, Accounting and the Global Business Services (GBS) teams to resolve and minimize price discrepancies between customers and TWE
Integrated Business Planning (IBP):
* Track financials via reporting, systems to provide input to IBP including Deal, Opps, Risk Registers
Front Line Resource for Sales Performance Management and Variance Analysis:
* D&R Spend by Brand
* Finance support for annual planning cycles as pertains to Distributor AOPs
* Entity Grant, LMF management/reporting across all distributors
* Milestone Reporting
* Distributor Incentives e.g. disruptive displays and other corporate programs
We are searching for a dynamic, business savvy professional with at least 5 years of successful experience in FP&A and accounting. Ideally, you come from the CPG, manufacturing, or adult beverage industry, with previous experience providing business partnership to Sales or other commercial teams. You are also very technically savvy with advanced proficiency in MS Excel and proven experience working within different systems (e.g JDE, Hyperion). Additional key qualifications include:
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required. MBA or CPA preferred.
* Ability to produce timely and accurate work independently. Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills.
* Ability to work well with cross-functional teams, ask the appropriate questions and gain consensus in solving problems.
* Excellent interpersonal and people skills. Proactive communication skills (written/oral/presentation) required.
* Ability to contribute to a positive work atmosphere by communicating with customers, co-workers and management according to established standards.
* Knowledge of technical and professional principles for accounting and finance.
* Analytical / Problem Solving Skills. Proven analytical capabilities and strategic mind - organized and structured in approach. Ability to assess complex business environment and formulate ideas to create value. Able to dissect the key elements from any business situation and distil into a manageable framework.
Treasury Wine Estates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.