Provenance Vineyards prides itself on producing some of the top Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Sauvignon Blanc in Napa Valley. The concept of "Provenance" (French for "origin" or "source") reflects the winery's dedication to seeking out the finest vineyard sources in Napa Valley and crafting wines that express their distinctive origin. As a result, we go straight to the source for the highest quality fruit in the Napa Valley, forging enduring relationships with the region's top wine grape producers.
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Hospitality Sales Associate at Provenance with a background in customer service, a good eye for detail, and truly enjoys fostering a wonderful experience for every guest that visits the property. As a Full Time Hospitality Sales Associate, you will be the main point of contact for our guests, so a polite and friendly demeanor are a must.
* Set-up and host wine tastings and tours for guests
* Act as a backup for other Hospitality Specialists who are conducting tastings and tours
* Operate cash registers
* Promote wine clubs
* Pack wine for retail orders.
* Assist in events, private dinners and various site activities
* Assist Merchandise Dept. with restocking, inventory and floor upkeep
* Provide world class customer service to site visitors
* Follow site policies and procedures.
* Complete projects and other duties as directed by Retail Sales Manager.
* Must be 21 years of age
* Exemplary customer service skills
* Strong presentation skills with the ability to relay their knowledge of wines and wine production
* Dynamic communication skills & positive attitude
* Must have a clean professional appearance and excel in intercommunications and interactions.
* Ability to start a project and carry through to successful implementation
* Knowledge of food and wine, the wine industry, Sonoma, Napa and Bay Area restaurants
* This position must work weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), some holidays and evenings
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs. (a case of wine)
* Two years of wine industry/and or tasting room experience highly desirable
In addition to being an incredible place to work with remarkable brands, we have fantastic perks!
Just to name a few:
* 401k with match
* Stock Options
* Generous Paid Time Off
* Comprehensive Benefits Package
* Wellness/Gym membership reimbursements
* Free product allotment, in addition to discounts all year long for you, your friends and family
* Discounts on other services such as rental cars, car purchase, cell phone bills, hotels, electronics and more!
* Lucrative employee referral bonus opportunities
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!