We are now accepting applications for full-time hourly Packaging Operator positions at the Constellation Brands Daleville Brewery, located in the Botetourt Center at Greenfield. Are you interested in the professional brewing industry? Does the idea of working for an innovative beverage facility producing beer, seltzers, and other up-and-coming products sound intriguing? Perhaps you've never worked in the beverage industry, but are looking for a career change? Starting as a Packaging Operator is a great way to learn about the brewing industry from the ground up.
* Successfully operate packing equipment on our canning, kegging, and bottling lines
* Preserve Constellation Brands' Domestic Beer Operations quality standards
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment, following OSHA and company guidelines
* Ability to follow instructions and meet business needs based on daily goal changes when necessary
* Focus on all machinery operations with attention to quality, safety, and waste monitoring
* Work to improve processes based around efficiency and minimal product loss
* Forklift operation, as needed
* Other duties as assigned
* Must have a flexible schedule to work day, night, grave, holiday and weekend shifts
* Experience in a fast-paced production environment
* The ability to work independently, as well as with others
* Previous manufacturing/beverage industry experience is desired
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Ability to lift at least 50+ pounds
* Ability to work at least 8 hours daily
This is a full-time opportunity, with immediate eligibility to enroll in health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) immediately upon hire. PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K with company match, Employee Product Allowance, Tuition Reimbursement, and additional perks are available as well. We look forward to reviewing your application. Cheers to your next career!
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).