The Dishwasher provides support to the culinary team by washing and cleaning all dishes associated with meal prep, cooking and food service.
* Collect & clean all items used for meal prep; pots, pans etc.
* Clean dishes from meals served; plates, flatware, glassware etc.
* Load & unload the dishwasher
* Store cleaned dishes back in appropriate place in the kitchen
* Clean the dishwashing area & turn off equipment at the end of shift
* Report any issues or problems with the machinery used to wash dishes
* Empty the green compost buckets at the end of the shift into the large compost bin outside.
* Sweep and mop the walk in as needed.
* Clean kitchen storage shelves as needed
* Assist with kitchen prep tasks as needed
* Experience in a fast-paced kitchen as a dishwasher
* Ability to follow instructions
* High School diploma preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time
* Attention to detail and cleanliness
* Ability to work weekends & evenings
* Good customer service & time management skills
* Ability to lift up to 55 lbs
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Must be at least 21 years of age
St. Helena, California
Hospitality & Retail
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).