Bin to Bottle Winery is seeking bottling and canning line operators.
Applicants should have experience operating bottling and canning lines and be familiar with operating various types of winery equipment. Mechanical experience is useful.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Actively operate bottling and/or canning lines and ensure all equipment is operating correctly
• Read and interpret work order instructions and accurately record daily activities using clear and legible terminology
• Work with team members to assist with daily line operations
• Understand and follow OSHA Safety Guidelines
• Learn and follow Winery Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
• Integrates with existing team to ensure continued efficient operations
• Utilize electronic interfaces for modern equipment – program and control as needed
• Performs line changes, sanitation, quality control and productive maintenance on all bottling and /or canning equipment.
• Interfaces with cellar, lab and facility colleagues to ensure projects are managed in a timely manner, supplies are readily available, resources are allocated efficiently, and deadlines are met.
• Assist with other cellar and winery projects as needed when not operating bottling lines
• Works with facility team on keeping the winery clean.
• Promotes teamwork and supports a healthy, professional environment for all winery personnel.
• Bottling/packaging equipment line operating experience desired, but training is available.
• Mechanical skills to operate bottling line equipment required; familiarity with repair and maintenance of bottling/canning line and winery equipment desired
• Ability to operate various types of machinery to include, but not limited to, lift trucks, pallet jacks, hand trucks, etc.
• Demonstrated reliability and punctuality, work effectively in team/crew environment, adherence to all safety regulations and operating procedures.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs., and to perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, standing, climbing and twisting in the performance of various tasks