Mitchella Vineyard and Winery believes that each team member will contribute to the winery’s success, maximizing their contribution while enhancing personal growth and development.
The Tasting Room Associate is responsible for Tasting Room operations, including providing exceptional customer service, selling wine and memberships in the Wine Club, and maintaining a clean and welcoming environment. Responsibilities also include assisting with events, display and sale of merchandise, Social Media Campaigns, Newsletters, and Guest Correspondence while professionally communicating Mitchella’s history and brand message. This is an hourly fulltime position, Thursday through Monday.
- Tasting Room experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to provide an unforgettable tasting experience.
- Passionate about sales and customer relationship marketing.
- Highly accurate, organized, and detailed, with strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to represent our winery with professionalism when dealing with guests or vendors.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and respond appropriately.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and Gmail.
- Web-savvy; prior experience with Vertical Response/Mail Chimp.
- Social Media experience, Facebook, Instagram; Hoot Suite a plus.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time when necessary.
- Reaching, grasping, bending, twisting, and lifting items up to 45 lbs.
- Team Members are occasionally required to climb and balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Routine and reliable attendance.
- Must be 21 years of age or older and possess a valid California Driver’s License.
Competitive Salary, Health Insurance Allowance, Paid Holidays, Vacation, and 401(k)