** CONFIDENTIAL SEARCH **
We are an innovative and thriving Napa-based wine producer with multiple brands, vineyards, and tasting rooms. Great team, high standards, profitable and growing…looking for a payroll specialist with experience in all thing’s payroll and HR administration. This role is remote based, with only occasional visits to the home office.
Viable candidates will have, at a minimum:
1) Proven: 5+ years of experience in payroll and HR administration. Demonstrated competency in vineyard and winery team administration. Ability to make payroll accounting entries and manage payroll system integrations.
2) Self-Managed: Thoroughly responsible and delivers results in timely and error-free manner. Accountable for their work and seeks to continuously improve on work systems and efficiency.
3) Good Communicator: Works well with others, shares information and opinions in productive fashion, has effective writing skills.
4) Proactive: Highlights issues before they become problems, communicates with team to ensure no misses in service or expectations.
5) Driven: Sets personal standards that only the best performers could achieve and delivers results year-after-year. Thrives in growth environment.
6) Ambitious and Aspirational: Strives for excellence and wants to be involved in helping to build some of the most successful wine and beverage brands of our generation.
Please include cover letter along with resume. All resumes will be treated with strict confidence.