Job Title: Environmental Health and Safety Director
The Environmental Health & Safety Director will coordinate initiatives related to property risk management, ergonomics product environmental compliance, energy management, and corporate social responsibility. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving EHS performance improvement, and partner with multi-site global fulfillment leaders and team members.
• Develop and implement a global EHS management programs to ensure full compliance with applicable laws, regulations and customer requirements.
• Assess and cost-effectively manage EHS-related risks with the long-term objective to eliminate hazards and further reduce risk.
• Establish property risk management, product environmental compliance, workers' compensation claims management programs.
• Develop processes and tools to embed EHS into business operations.
• Develop and implement audit and oversight process for all sites.
• Remain up-to-date and conversant with relevant laws, regulations and other statutory requirements that impact EHS across Wineshipping.
• Manage customer EHS audits, develop action plans to resolve findings, and implement countermeasures promptly and effectively.
• Serve as the contact for government agencies.
• Mentor associates with EHS responsibilities at global sites and provide input to performance appraisals form these associates.
• Develop and manage the delivery of EHS training.
• Bachelor's degree with 10+ years of experience or Master's degree with 8+ years of experience. EHS related licenses, certifications and membership.
• Six plus years managing people in multiple geographies
• Proven experience in managing EHS or similar programs in the Fulfillment environment
• Operation or business management experience, and experience with lean Fulfillment tools and techniques.
• Working-level project leadership and department or functional area management
• Experience with acquisitions and risk and liability management is preferred.
• Personally, well-organized and have an appreciation of the need for details and accuracy.
• Persistent and able to work in a high intensity ever changing working environment.
• Results oriented; thrives in a culture that values individual initiative yet expects teamwork and collaboration; comfortable with an organization that lacks strictly-defined functional department boundaries, or detailed procedures.
• 25% - 30% travel. Location is preferred in Napa, CA but may be located within proximity of our larger sites in NY, MO or CA.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/9hpqzmwb9m8f28kp