To promote the use of Winebow's portfolio in our Bakersfield territory specifically aimed at the retail chain industry.
• Develops an effective marketing and sales strategic plan in order to maximize wine distribution within an established or growing customer base.
• Follows daily schedule and ensures all accounts listed are visited and merchandised per each retailer's standards.
• Develops broad base of support for Winebow's services by maintaining routine contact with key decision makers.
• Places product on shelves or in displays for maximum exposure.
• Ensures product is in the proper location, rotates stock appropriately and pricing material is used (when applicable).
• Provides timely educational programs, materials and services when deemed necessary.
• Works with Key Account Manager or Designee to monitor sales growth and market penetration with the use of monthly reporting tools.
• Participates in wine education programs, hosts wine dinners and pouring events, which includes tasting of wines.
• Works, when necessary, with Winebow's accounting department to resolve any billing issues within their designated territory.
• Responsible for communicating directly with Winebow's Customer Service department any specific ordering or shipping needs indicated by clients within their territory.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
• Arrives at work, appointments, meetings, and all work-related functions on time and as scheduled. Attends department and division meetings and functions as required.
• Ensures the needs and requests of all accounts/customers are met in a timely manner.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Lifting a minimum of 40 lbs., sitting, bending, reaching, driving, ability to build large displays/end caps, able to climb and function on a ladder for extended periods of time, visual acuity and manual dexterity.
• High School Diploma or GED; Additional education strongly preferred.
• Two years marketing or sales experience preferred.
• Chain retail sales experience preferred.
• Wine knowledge preferred. Demonstrated computer knowledge.
• Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
• Valid Driver's license required.
• Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening