With an extensive wholesale portfolio of wine, spirits, beer, bottled water, mixers, crystal and cigars; Lipman Brothers has proven leadership in the marketplace for more than 75 years. Lipman Brothers’ corporate headquarters is located in Nashville with additional facilities in East Tennessee. The company services all trade channels including retail, grocery, convenience and bars/restaurants.
As a family-owned and operated enterprise, Lipman Brothers serves as an educational resource for both trade and consumer markets. Lipman is committed to adding value to its customers, setting high standards of respect for its employees, exemplary professional representation of its suppliers, and support for communities throughout the state.
Lipman Brothers, LLC Mission: To be the Distributor of choice to three important constituencies: Retailers, Customers and Suppliers, as well as to be the employer of choice.
OBJECTIVE: The position will be responsible under the guidance of the Team Leader to build and maintain accounts in the East TN area. In doing so will at all times, provide world-class customer service, while achieving company goals, and adhering to Lipman Brothers’ mission and vision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Presenting all sales programs, brand extensions, and new product introductions.
• Cultivate good relationships with all key decision makers including, but not limited to beverage buyers, receivers, assistant grocery managers, store managers, owners, purchasing department, etc.
• Grow sales and gain share in assigned accounts via:
o Expert product and customer knowledge to provide beneficial customer solutions
o Increased points of distribution (PODS)
o By the Glass (BTG), By the Bottle (BTL), Tap Handles, Back Bar and well placements
o Securing promotional display support to cover customer ads, promotions, and seasonal programs
o Ensure POS in refreshed, timely, and all pricing is current
• Merchandising (where appropriate) all accounts (signage, display racks and materials, shelf talkers, etc.).
• Must attend all sales meetings, new item presentations, or any other required function with educational information about products that the division is responsible for selling.
• Master all aspects of Pocket Advantage to ensure proper ordering procedures are followed.
• Brand knowledge of Lipman Brothers East TN brand portfolio.
• Able to communicate well with customers, team leader, other sales reps, and operations.
• Able to handle adverse situations with customers in a professional and courteous manner
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 2-years sales experience in beverage industry
• Must be a self-starter and highly organized
• Polished presentation, interpersonal, and facilitation skills
• Team player with enthusiastic outlook and creativity
• Good math skills
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Good driving record and valid driver’s license
• Able to follow explicit directions in a timely manner.
• Neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance always.
• Must have a dependable vehicle with current proof of insurance.