The DTC Wine Concierge is responsible for responding to all incoming customer service needs and achieve monthly sales and membership goals through the execution of proactive outreach. To be successful in this role, you must have a passion for fine wine, possess strong sales drive, have a desire to build and maintain relationships, and adapt quickly to a dynamic environment.
*The following reflects essential functions for this role, but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
• Make an average of 40 calls per day to our consumer file
• Answer incoming calls and emails for customer service/sales for all 5 brands
• Respond and resolve customer service issues in a timely manner
• Capitalize on customer service opportunities to upsell/cross-promote our portfolio
• Develop and maintain personal relationships with members/guests that result in incremental sales
• Sell and upsell wine club memberships
• Meet or exceed sales goals on a consistent basis
• Track and record all telesales activity within CRM/personal call tracker
• Assist with occasional consumer events at our wineries
• Participate in brand trainings and wine tastings
• 2 years of successful experience in a similar telesales role for a luxury wine company
• Successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
• Best in class customer service and relationship-based sales
• Solid knowledge of wine, food & local tourism
• Proficient with PC software such as Outlook, Word & Excel
• Sales driven with a heart for customer service
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships
• Reactivate and acquire new wine club members
• Exceptional verbal and written communicator
• Good sense of humor and a flexible attitude
• Familiarity with wine-based CRM systems such as eCellar and bLoyal a plus
• Flexible work schedule (ability to work weekends as required)
• Occasionally lift 50lbs.
• Ability to sit for long periods of time
• Ability to maneuver using manual dexterity in use of phones, computers, telephones, reference books, manuals, paper goods, typing and writing tools
• Must be able to walk up and down stairs
Huneeus Vintners is a dynamic collection of premium wines/wineries. The portfolio includes Quintessa, Faust, Illumination; all produced in Napa Valley; Flowers Vineyard and Winery produced on the extreme Sonoma Coast. Most recently Leviathan, in Napa Valley and Benton-Lane located in the Oregon wine country joined our portfolio. We are singularly focused on producing the highest quality wines and promoting them through a committed distributor network to passionate restaurateurs and retailers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Huneeus Vintners LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Location: Napa, CA 94559
Category: DTC, Tasting Room and Retail