1. Provide leadership coverage during the absence of supervision. This includes giving direction and guidance to the Bottle room, case modules, and loading docks.
2. Perform the functions of the Order Processor and provide coverage when absent or as needed to facilitate the schedule.
3. Assemble case labels from the printers during the execution of the daily schedule.
4. Complete and publish all required reports in a timely and accurate fashion. A partial listing of these reports include:
a. Case tracking logs
b. Individual productivity sheets
c. Route Log
d. All Metric based reports ( Flash, Daily hours, Bottle Report)
5. Clear waves in Accellos by researching unpicked bottles. Coordinate with DC Supervisor to locate un-scanned cartons and bottles in order to complete orders. Pick cases from Jackpot line in Accellos and forward any information ( i.e. mispicks, bad labeling etc.) to the DC Supervisor.
6. Print Route Manifests and Invoices for the drivers. Match Manifests with proper invoices and stage for the appropriate drivers in a timely manner.
7. Arrives to work, meetings, appointments and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
8. Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
1. Must demonstrate ability to multi task and work in a fast pace environment.
2. Follows all safety policies and procedures; communicates hazards and/or suggests improvements to manager.
3. All other duties as assigned
Warehouse environment, may be subjected to loud noise, temperature and weather extremes.
Office equipment including computer, fax, photocopier, calculator, and telephone, pallet jack, forklift.
Sitting, manual dexterity, visual acuity, reaching, bending, and occasional lifting and moving up to 50 lbs.
1. High School Diploma or GED.
2. 2 years experience in warehouse environment; Experience in automated warehouse environment preferred.
3. Demonstrated computer skills to include MS Office applications.
4. Demonstrated effective communication skills.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by management to perform other duties. Winebow has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment. Your continued employment with Winebow is by mutual consent.