The Estate Hospitality Attendant is responsible for performing daily operations of the Estate tasting rooms, offices, and Estate House, and to ensure highest standards of cleanliness, product quality and customer service to the Jackson Family.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY/ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Estate Tasting Room daily cleaning duties, before opening to public: dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen, polishing floors, windows, etc.
• Maintain cleanliness of all Estate offices, kitchens, and workspaces.
• Deep clean of Estate kitchens monthly.
• General upkeep on Estate House.
• General house cleaning (Estate House): dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen, etc.
• Sweep for cobwebs; wipe off doors, door frames and doorknobs at least every other week.
• Assist with events when requested.
• Complete laundry as needed: washing, ironing and minor repairs to garments.
• Fold and put away laundry.
• Assemble dry cleaning for take out.
• Water house plants in Estate Lounge.
• Change bed linens and towels at Estate House before and after each guest visit.
• Maintain and clean fine furniture and art.
• Organization of storage spaces at each property.
• Use & comfortability in cleaning with green products.
• Provide other related services as specified.Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
• JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma or equivalent in education and experience.
• 3+ years' housekeeping experience for high-end clientele. Familiarity with care, protection and maintenance of fine antique furniture and objects d'art.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work with all levels of household.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and flexible duties.
• Ability to pass criminal and credit background check.
• Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. on a regular basis.
• Ability to stand on feet for long period of time.
• Ability to stoop, kneel, stretch, etc regularly.