Responsible for accurately scheduling incoming grape deliveries to Gonzales Winery. Communicate with Grower Relations staff, winemakers, and winegrowers to efficiently, professionally, and accurately schedule grape deliveries by integrating various sources of information, such as daily winery capacity, harvest parameters, winemakers needs, and winegrowers capabilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Harvest Scheduling: (70%)
* Good problem solving and communication skills.
* Prompt decision making and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong computer and data entry skills.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
* Enter field analysis (brix, pH, TA) into computer system.
* Enter and generate daily and/or weekly delivery schedule report by communicating delivery capacity with winery staff and capabilities with winegrowers. Monitor and communicate any delivery changes to appropriate staff.
* Monitor brix, MOG, overweight trucks, and contracted tons parameters.
* Generate and distribute reports as needed.
* Requires good phone and organizational skills, as well as basic math skills.
* Requires attention to detail and accuracy.
* Must be available to work weekdays, Saturdays, Sundays, flexible hours, and overtime.
* Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Must understand or quickly grasp winery procedures, process flows, and use information in decision making.
Customer Service: (20%)
* Ability to react to a wide variety of situations in a professional manner.
* Maintain confidentiality.
* Use discretion and good judgment.
Grower Relations Staff Support: (10%)
* Data Entry as needed.
* General office duties, and other duties as required.
* Use of office equipment; faxing, copying, scanning.
Education/Experience: High School/GED
Knowledge: Understanding and knowledge of winery operations and farming, or the ability to learn.
Physical: Able to sit at and operate a computer for two-hour intervals for minimum of six hours per day. Able to work flexible shifts and schedules, including overtime.
Other: (Includes licenses, certificates, age, etc.) Must be 21 years of age.
The above information is representative of the work performed in this position, however it is not all-inclusive. The omission of a specific duty or responsibility does not exclude it from the position if the work is similar or related to the essential duties and responsibilities.
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).