We seek a thoughtful listener and dynamic storyteller with a service heart to join our tasting room sales team in a salaried full-time role.
Our winery produces small-lot wines, primarily single-vineyard Zinfandels and Estate Cabernet Sauvignon. All tastings are seated, private, and by appointment in a relaxed environment. Our wines can only be tasted and purchased at our winery or through our allocation list.
We welcome applicants who are:
- Driven by curiosity, connection and care for others
- Blessed with the gift of delivering "hits of hospitality" at every turn
- Coachable, competitive and always the first to say "hello"
- Desirous of making an impact and cultivating something great for others
- Not the sage on the stage, but rather the guide on the side
- Engineers of the effortless experience
- Creators of memories that our guests take with them to share with others
- Designers of moments that lead to transformation
If you are just such a person, you will also be adept and accurate at administrative duties, a fast and eager learner, and skilled at various software, including the Microsoft Office platform and POS systems. Weekends, events, and some holiday work will be required.
Salary is commensurate with experience and our commission structure provides opportunities for further growth. Full-time employment also includes healthcare benefits.
We look forward to receiving your resume and a brief cover letter.