Little Vineyards is a small, family owned winery located in Glen Ellen off of Highway 12. We specialize primarily in red varietals made from our estate vineyards. Our tasting room is currently open Thursday-Sunday from 11am – 4pm by appointment.
We are seeking a sales oriented, energetic individual to join our small team. Currently, we are looking for someone who can work 2-3 days per week. Saturdays are required.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Must possess exceptional sales skills
• POS (WineDirect) savvy, or at least good with computers.
• Enjoys working with the public and has the ability to enthusiastically share wine knowledge, encourage sales and obtain wine club memberships.
• Thrives in a small team environment, working with a small family winery.
• Is self-motivated, able to multi-task and take initiative.
• Proven experience and track record of achieving financial goals with an understanding of sales metrics and the sales process.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay productive during slower periods.
A “Little” ABOUT US:
• We specialize in red varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah.
• We are a small, hard-working team, that focuses on telling our Little story and creating lasting relationships with our customers.
• Each team member wears many hats from time to time.
• Our wines have won over 40 gold medals.
• The tasting room is open Thursday – Sunday.
• We have a music recording studio on property!
Requires the ability to stand for long periods of time and able to lift up to 50 lbs. Candidate must be 21 years old and available to work weekends.