Constellation Brands, Inc. (CBI) is a leading international producer and marketer of beer, wine and spirits with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. We offer a wide range of exciting career opportunities in sales, marketing, information technology, operations, production, finance and administration. As a part of the CBI team, employees are encouraged to improve their skills and performance throughout their careers through various professional and educational development programs. CBI provides a robust onboarding program in addition to ongoing training initiatives to help employees integrate into the organization quickly and maximize their growth potential.
The Business Resource Group Program Manager work closely with the Director, Diversity & Inclusion and other D&I teammates, to support the advancement of CBI's D&I strategy by managing our business resource groups, to continue to evolve a sustainable framework for ongoing ERG management, and to help CBI create a structure to help BRGs add maximum value to CBI's D&I effort.
* Align BRG (Business Resource Group) strategy and programming to broader D&I and engagement efforts to attract and retain talent, and promote an inclusive workplace
* Manage key components of BRG strategy and development, including the development and operationalizing of BRG policies, toolkits, guidelines, and templates
* Provide effective guidance and coaching to BRG leaders and their leadership teams, ensuring alignment and integration of ERG strategic plans, budgets, and programming
* Provide program management support for heavy-lift BRG initiatives
* In partnership with the CBI Communications team, assist BRGs in developing their communications strategies and ensure consistent execution
* Provide framework and guidance for BRG membership records, budget, and expense management
* Apply effective benchmarks, best practices and metrics for measuring the impact of our programs
* Keep current on BRG best practices, updates, and trends and integrate as appropriate
* Current experience in Diversity & Inclusion initiatives; preferred experience in the design and execution BRG programs and initiatives
* High consciousness related to gender identity, race, sexual orientation, with a strong knowledge of social power dynamics, systems of oppression, and ways to dismantle systemic inequities
* Proven track record of execution through program and project management
* Able to identify and track metrics of success (results and outcome orientation)
* Proven ability to build relationships and influence key partners; gets results through collaboration and influence
* Bachelor's/Master's Degree in business or HR-related program
* Exceptional communication, presentation, storytelling and interpersonal skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Practical business sense with the ability to translate between strategic business decisions and their operational implications
* Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape
* Self-starter and enthusiastic when driving projects with a willingness to shift between high-level strategic thinking and stepping in and helping to drive implementation
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods.
* Lifting may be required.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Victor, New York
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).