Independent Sales Representative Commission
Who We Are:
Perched upon the rolling hills that define the landscape of the Carneros AVA, where the San Francisco Bay meets the edges of Napa and Sonoma counties, lies Ram’s Gate Winery. As it nears the end of its first decade, Ram’s Gate is entering a heightened era of winemaking excellence. Founded in 2011, the winery has long been recognized for its architectural beauty, refined hospitality programs, and sublime culinary experiences. Today, our winemaker is parlaying the estate vineyard into a model of thoughtful precision farming and sustainability, while also elevating each wine in the portfolio to its highest vineyard expression.
We are looking for a talented and well-connected Independent Salesperson to sell Wine Club Memberships & Single Vineyard wines.
This is a commission-only position with no cap on your potential earnings. Commission starts at 15% for wine sales and a flat bonus per Wine Club Sign Up. We will provide you with product training and full support.
You must possess the qualities of a self-starter with a focus on relationship sales. You will be responsible for converting Wine Club Memberships and Sales from an existing database via strategic sales campaigns throughout the year.
- Demonstrate the ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales goals.
- Professional demeanor and selling style.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Previous Independent wine sales experience a plus.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software a plus.
- Wine Sales = 15%
- Wine Club Sign Ups = Flat Fee Bonus
- Monthly Phone Stipend
- Sales: 2 years (preferred)