• Manages a team and oversees the preparation of reporting designed to monitor monthly progress towards revenue goals, depletion goals, monthly sales expenses including T&E, samples and incentives for variance to budget
• Ensures open communication with finance department on monthly/annual budget updates and year-end estimates on revenues, margins and expenses
• Oversees the preparation of monthly reporting on sales KPIs for executive management. Identifies significant variances and explains key drivers of those variances
• Ensures thorough communication of progress towards revenue and expense targets through regular meetings and interactions with heads of each Import division and upper management.
• Analyze top brand performance, highlights important up and down trends and recommends action where necessary.
• Audit and review monthly depletion data from 3rd party providers.
• Works closely with back-end database and software developers to create goal tracking reports
• Ensures that all goal tracking reports and other data models/reports are audited regularly to ensure data integrity.
• Works closely with VP of Business Analytics to develop annual sales budget
• Monitors monthly GP % and works to rectify anomalies
• Reviews and analyzes incentive programs proposed by brand management
• Creates custom reports and analytics for Winebow management as needed
• Reviews regional sales processes to help identify opportunities for improvements/efficiencies and develop consistency among regions
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Corporate
• Responsible for staffing, staffing planning, evaluating performance of direct reports, budgeting, ensuring compliance with training requirements, developing direct reports and controlling division expenditures.
• Ensures that responsible functions and reporting departments conduct operations in accordance with all applicable local, state and federal regulations, as well as standards set forth by membership and certification in various professional organizations.
• Promotes a positive professional image of Winebow internally and externally.
• Meets agreed upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
Additional Skills and/or Educational Background:
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 7-8 plus years working in financial or sales analysis; previous supervisory or management experience required
• Experience in alcoholic beverage or distribution industry preferred
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple responsibilities with limited guidance
• Ability to interact with all levels and departments within the organization
• Advanced Excel skills and experience required
• Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau and Power BI preferred
• Database experience preferred
• Intermediate MS Office skills