We are seeking a fun, energetic, and friendly individual with an interest in wine and tasting room operations. This person will be responsible for the following duties:
- Completing Training Program within a reasonable amount of time and sharing this information and program with other employees.
- Sharing a stellar wine experience with guests and providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Keeping Tasting Room maintained with neat, stocked merchandise, tidy furniture, and clean workspaces.
- Occasionally assisting with events, both at the winery and off-premise.
- Acting as a brand ambassador at all times.
- Giving informative tours when needed.
- Becoming proficient at POS Station, opening and closing the register as needed.
- Selling Wine club memberships
- Data entry – including but not limited to wine club and events
- Scheduling VIP experiences, private tastings and events
- Other duties as needed
While extensive training is provided, the person in this position must pay careful attention to detail and be able to offer opinions and ideas for improving our culture. Imagination and a positive attitude are important components. We insist on a memorable and positive customer experience, and this position should be willing to go above and beyond to provide that. This person must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., be able to stand for long periods of time, and be over the age of 21.
Reports directly to Tasting Room Manager.