The primary role of the Partner Relations Associate is to provide administrative and customer service support and follow through to the Partner Relations team and the partners/investors. Using attention to detail, this role is heavy in data entry and ensuring databases are correct while making sure our investors have what they need.
Administration: Ensure data is accurate and assist Partner Relations Manager, Vice President, other departments, and partners with information as needed.
• Keep existing partners’ contact information correct in our systems to include ensuring contact, billing and all investment details are accurate for partner releases.
• Communicate address & ACH updates to all appropriate departments
o Follow up with Partners when change notifications come through
• Business cards - Obtain all needed information, order cards and ship out when they arrive
• Spreadsheet matching and data cleanup as needed
• Batch shipping fees
• Pull Sample report with all Partners receiving wine
o Include billing states and all SKUs for each club level so COGS can be calculated for K1 reporting
o Total number of clubs, bottles and cases for each club level so shipping/warehouse can order & pack
o Reconcile this report vs. actual orders uploaded to Ship Compliant and fix/report each variance to shipping/warehouse, as well as accounting if applicable (changes to pick up, extra preference, etc.)
• Pull Sample report for uploading into Ship Compliant
o Create order numbers, tags, etc. for each order, separate spreadsheet for each club level
• Fix compliance issues after Ship Compliant upload
o Reach out to Partners for new shipping dates, additional shipping names/address, birthdates, etc. as needed
• Process orders, including gift cards when needed
• Holiday sales - Create and upload into Ship Compliant spreadsheets, process gift cards, perform outreach, create custom gift sets, etc.
• Handle corked bottle replacements/all promo sheets
• Handle all shipping inquiries and issues; rerouting/recalling shipments as needed
• Monitor time-sensitive shipments; follow up as needed to ensure delivery
• Prepare report for wine credits and send emails to each level of partner
• Enter Wine Credit orders in Magento/Ship Compliant and log all SKUs, dates, order numbers, etc. on spreadsheet
Wine Club, Winery Event Participation and Personal Experiences: Be a part of our member and consumer experiences. Assist with the development of the theme and agenda; collect reservations; and assist with set-up, registration, hosting, and most importantly, sales at each event.
Other duties as assigned.
• Highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Possess excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Enjoy telephone work and engaging our partners/investors.
• Must be a dependable team-player and a highly motivated autonomous worker who can maintain project deadlines and a sense of urgency.
• Experience within the wine or hospitality industry in sales and guest services preferred.
• Must be able to work overtime and weekends as necessary.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook at an intermediate level.
• Experience with database management systems is required. Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce will benefit a candidate. Past experience with Magento
Ecommerce is also a plus.
• Perform duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the policies of HALL Wines.
• A High School Diploma
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Hourly rate dependent on experience with sales commission
• Among others, benefits include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision), paid vacation, paid volunteer work, 401K, and discounts on wines.
About HALL Family Wines:
• HALL, WALT and BACA produce critically acclaimed Cabernet Sauvignons, Pinot Noirs and Zinfandels that stand among the best in the world. We are deeply committed to the production of exceptional wines that are reflections of the land from which the grapes are grown. We are proud leaders in sustainability, having built the first LEED Gold winery in California, in addition to our 11 certified sustainable (CCWA) Estate vineyards.
• At HALL Family Wines, we strive to do the right thing, to follow responsible business practices and to give back to our communities. We believe in the philosophy of leaving the world better than we found it, a philosophy we have been putting into action for 50 years, both in business and through our family Foundation, established in 1977.
• Hall Wines is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, religion, veteran or disability status.
If values and community responsibility are important factors for you in choosing a place to work, if you enjoy working in an environment that prizes creativity, and if you hold yourself to a high standard of excellence in your job performance, this position may be a good fit for you.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.