COMPANY OVERVIEW: Napa Smith:
Located in California's Bay Area, Napa Smith is a family owned and operated brewery that upholds the classic beer style that gave American craft beer its start. Inspired by generations of experience, Napa Smith is surrounded by the influential culture and uncompromising quality of the greatest wineries in the world. Napa Smith beers uphold the same standard; balanced recipes made from the best ingredients. Brewmaster Stein Servick leads a talented team committed to producing meticulously crafted beers with the level of quality that is universally Napa.
OBJECTIVE: Oversees On and Off-premise allocations. Will be responsible for developing and maintaining account relationships and implementing our strategic objectives. The position requires a highly organized, customer-centric, hard-working individual. This person must be a collaborator and connector with excellent communication and presentation skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identify target accounts and new market opportunities
• Build relationships and become an effective partner with decision makers at all accounts assigned
• Utilize pricing and promotion strategies
• Merchandise and be brand ambassador
• Create customer building concepts to increase market share and volume
• Communicate opportunities. Share what the market is doing in relation to craft beer
• Develop trade visit experience at the brewery
• Process monthly sales reports
• Develop sales forecasts and annual budgets
• QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. with focus in sales, business management, hospitality.
• Minimum 5 years sales experience 3+ years of related beer experience
• Proven analytical ability
• Must be a self-starter and highly organized
• Polished presentation, interpersonal, and facilitation skills
• Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Office and windows-based computer applications
• Team player with enthusiastic outlook and creativity
• Ability to travel 25% of the time as needed
• Must have valid CA driver’s license and clean driving record