Gravity Wine House is a Sonoma-County based boutique custom crush winery that focuses on high-end wine production. We pride ourselves with providing a winemaking space where winemakers feel like they have their own facility.
We are looking for a proactive full-time team member to support with growing business responsibilities. This role would become the lead on organizing and managing our production logistics and databases. A large part of this involves the meticulous approach to creation and entry of production work orders, tracking inventory, coordinating lab analysis, and becoming a point of contact for scheduling cellar operations and bottling.
This candidate needs to be an exceptional communicator and take great pride in maintaining systems and organization. This position will work primarily out of our Santa Rosa location. We look forward to hearing from you and sharing more information about this job.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
• Past experience with winemaking database systems
• Past wine production experience
• Willingness to work overtime during harvest
• Understanding of basic wine analysis metrics
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Interest in contribution to the creation of quality wine