Flowers Vineyard and Winery is looking for enthusiastic and passionate candidates to join our team for the 2020 Harvest Season. For nearly 30 years we've been growing Pinot Noir and Chardonnay on the rugged Sonoma Coast. Through all that time our goal has stayed the same - make exceptional wines with balance, elegance, and respect for the land.
At our Healdsburg winery, we employ native yeast fermentation in order to craft Chardonnay and Pinot noir that reflect the distinct place in which they are grown.
We are looking for candidates who:
• Possess a passion for wine
• Are quality-focused
• Maintain a good attitude and work ethic
Tasks may include and are not limited to:
• Vineyard sampling
• Fruit processing and receival
• Tank and fermentation management
• Laboratory/daily wine analysis
• Pressing of juices and musts
• Sanitation, barrel work
• Competitive Hourly Wage
• Training with a world-class winemaking team
• Complimentary snacks and weekly lunches
• Fun company culture
• Stay-On bonus
Harvest starts early August and has the potential to go into November.
For more information on Flowers Vineyard and Winery, please visit our website www.flowerswinery.com and check Instagram.
Location: Healdsburg, CA 95448