Create a world-class visitor experience at Domaine Chandon in order to drive the messaging and innovation of the Domaine Chandon Brand. Join a fast-paced, fun, “can-do” hospitality team. We believe in always living the sparkling life and creating genuine connections, whether with a guest or a team member. Born of French heritage, Chandon embraces its adopted California perspective with casual vibrancy.
This is a part-time role and is a unique opportunity to create Chandon’s sparkling cocktails.
- Represent and sell Chandon’s wines and cocktails in a friendly and professional manner throughout our tasting bar and wine store
- Adhere to and work according to Chandon standards of service
- Create Chandon’s sparkling cocktails efficiently, having all ingredients and recipes committed to memory: make syrups, infusions, tinctures, mixed drinks, and cocktails
- Carry out cocktails, wine tastings, bottle and/or glass service, mixology experiences, and wine education in a courteous manner consistent with the Chandon brand
- Prepare all cocktail garnishes and keep garnish station continuously stocked during shift
- Maintain a clean and safe tasting room and terrace, free of broken glass, water and other safety hazards
- Stock wine behind bar, still wine fridge, and assist Chandon Associates in keeping accurate daily inventories
- Execute all internal and external events, including but not limited to: private lunches and dinners, Trade and Market visits, special tasting experiences, and assistance with Club Chandon events
- 1-2 years’ experience in Bar, Restaurants, Wine Education/Hospitality Industry
- Exposure to public-speaking and managing small – large groups
- Knowledge of mixology techniques for both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
- Ability to complete multiple tasks with accuracy and urgency with or without immediate supervision
- Able to process point-of-sale functions and comprehend mathematics to complete customer transactions
- High School Diploma or GED required, College Education is preferred
- English required, second language helpful in communication with visiting public
- Lead others, by example and make decisions based on the need of the business.
- Assess situations quickly and respond with appropriate action, taking initiative to problem-solve as needed
- Possess knowledge of principles and process of winemaking and wine service for providing exceptional visitor experiences
- A basic understanding of wine marketing and sales
- Continually to strive for excellence from own performance and remains self-motivated to improve results, both in selling and productivity.
- Sick Days
- Wine discounts
- LVMH exclusive benefits