At Chandon we focus on celebrating the diverse cultures that make up our team. Being part of a large corporate group like LVMH, we pride ourselves on creating a collective culture that is universal throughout your journey with us.
In this role, you'll be supporting and acting as the business IT resource to provide best in class support and innovation. You'll cultivate relationships with the user community to collect and report on user requirements, acting on necessary escalations and providing timely updates to the IT Manager.
Join our amazing IT team and share the wonders of Chandon with guests from all over the world!
- Manage infrastructure, technical operations, servers, data backup, data restoration, and disaster recovery plan under the direction of the IT Manager
- Lead all new infrastructure projects (Cisco Meraki, Azure) and recommend organization of servers and network for future developments
- Manage 3rd party Service Desk and Local Technician
- Create and update internal documentation of Network and System infrastructure
- Advocate prescribed security policies and processes
- Perform hardware and software installations and organize training programs/campaigns as needed
- 3+ years of experience in end-users computing, office automation and networking environment
- High level of competence with data centers, servers, server farms, core and edge network devices and design principals•
- Deep understanding of an enterprise technical environment (LAN/WAN/WiFi/Data Networks/Networking) Client-Server Environment
- Knowledge of the following solutions: VMware vSphere/ESXi, Cisco routers & switches, Cisco WLC, Cisco Meraki, Checkpoint Firewalls, Kaspersky Antivirus & Ivanti, Basic - understanding of ADP, HTML.
- Extensive experience working in the Microsoft ecosystem and desktop applications (certifications a plus)
- Previous exposure to Salesforce solutions (Remedy Force, Sales Cloud, Commerce Cloud)
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
- BS or BA degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Ability to think outside the box, be innovative & creative
- Willingness to be versatile & flexible in a fast-paced, continually evolving work environment