Are you looking to be part of an industry and iconic company that values employees and specializes in making a fun and high quality product? If so, Cakebread Cellars has an open position for you.
Our story begins in 1973 with a piece of land, a family passionate about wine and a community of friends and partners who helped bring Cakebread Cellars to life. Cakebread Cellars' wines don't just reflect the personalities of the vineyards, they also reflect the spirit of all of our employees who make our wines and winery remarkable.
We are currently seeking Harvest Cellar Interns to join our team for the 2020 harvest season. As a harvest cellar intern you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of crush activities and learn from a highly motivated, dynamic production team.
• We are a family owned winery with an established reputation for producing world-class wines! Since 1973 to be exact.
• Our success is built on quality, consistency, and continuity-characteristics we apply equally to the people, grapes, and operations of the winery.
• In 2019, our employees gave such outstanding survey feedback that we became a certified Great Place to Work!
• We are all about our company culture so much so, that it’s our #1 priority.
• We believe in the good life. With 80 employees, there are enough resources to go around so you can enjoy life and the all the benefits we have to offer.
• We love giving back to the community. In fact, we set aside dollars for community resources like health care and housing and donate to many charities.
• We value sustainability in all aspects of our business. We respect the land and our management of it – treating the soil, water and climate with care and respect with regard to the next generation.
What we offer:
• Competitive wages including signing bonus.
• Employee focused environment.
• 50% discount on wine and merchandise.
• Employee training and development programs and opportunities.
Successful candidates will have a strong work ethic, a can-do attitude and be highly dependable. Previous industry education and experience is desired. Candidates must be flexible to work varying shifts, overtime, weekends and holidays and must work the entire crush from approximately mid-August to mid-November depending on the season. Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs repeatedly is also required.