Do you consider yourself a go-getter? Angela Estate is looking for an individual with impact. We are seeking a creative, hospitable, sales oriented, driven wine lover who wants to help create and participate in a direct to consumer experience like no other. Our urban tasting room is in Dundee and we offer estate Pinot Noir and Chardonnay as well as bubbles. We have a blossoming wine club, with the desire to increase club membership significantly. Events are also a focus. This position will work in conjunction with existing team members and require friendly collaboration. Sales Goals will be given with expectations of success and will be recognized.
• Greets all customers warmly and offers exemplary hospitality
• Ability to host one-on-one tastings as well as large groups by offering great service by selling wine and club memberships
• Processes orders accurately using WineDirect POS
• Responsible for processing shipping and tracking orders for guests
• Ability to communicate effectively with guests; verbal & written
• Understands and accurately describes wines, winemaking techniques, and winery history
• Successfully suggests and sells wine to customers.
• Introduce Angela Estate wine club and acquire new members
• Assists customers with carry out purchases to their vehicles when necessary
• Help create and execute email campaigns using WineDirect, perform outreach and develop referral network
• Assists with special events
• Maintain a clean and organized tasting room by washing & polishing glassware, stocking wines, set up and break down of all tastings.
• Assists with Inventory Control; monthly inventory, ordering, delivering
• Responsible for ordering supplies when needed; office, tasting room items
• Performs other duties as assigned
• OLCC Permit required
Experience and Qualifications:
Minimum of 3 years working in restaurants, wineries, or hospitality related fields.
Proven record of reaching sales goals
Interest, enthusiasm, and knowledge about the world of wines – especially Willamette Valley
Authenticity, honesty, and strong work ethic
Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
Capacity to multi-task while maintaining priorities
Possess the ability to “thinking outside the box”
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite / Graphic arts ability is a bonus!
Desire to want to have fun!
Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Must be able to be on your feet for many hours at a time
Must pass a background check and drug test
Must be able to work weekends, holidays
At least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license