Southeast Regional Sales Manager
Quady Winery’s Southeast Regional Sales Manager is a position dedicated to delivering our wines, passion, and dedication to both current and potential consumers across several channels. This person will work across multiple states with numerous distributors to implement and execute sales initiatives to meet or exceed strategic depletion, shipment, and profit goals.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (Includes But Not Limited To)
• Work with Director of Sales to develop strategy for each brand.
• Communicate strategy to distributors, working closely with them to implement in each state.
• Negotiate pricing strategy for region with distributors while maintaining price integrity and margin requirements.
• Create effective programs to motivate distributor sales teams to increase accounts sold.
• Develop relationships within distributors to educate and motivate sales team to grow Quady brands in each market.
• Identify target accounts in each market. Support distributor’s sales efforts in trade through market field sales efforts.
• Coordinate and utilize promotional and marketing materials effectively and efficiently in territory.
• Learn and adhere to all legal regulations and guidelines relating to sales/marketing in the wine/alcohol industry.
Key Account Management
• Develop relationships with key account buyers across chains, on-premise, and independents. Existing relationships preferred.
• Maintain and update target lists for each state and distributor.
• Spend up to 70% of time in market, working with salespeople and independently to sell Quady portfolio.
• Implement effective follow-up strategies to build long term success in target accounts.
• Perform administrative tasks as directed including expense reports, monthly work calendar, distribution targets, pricing decks, price surveys, etc.
• Communicate success, failures, and challenges to executive team on timely basis.
• Assist in creating volume projections, budgets, and growth strategy for each market.
• 4-year BS or BA degree (preferred).
• Experience managing distributors, developing pricing and programming.
• Practical selling experience with proven results, preferably in the adult beverage industry.
• Strong desire to go above and beyond and to take initiative.
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude at all times and treat everyone with respect.
• Willingness to travel up to 70%, including overnight. Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends.
• Strong communication skills including written, listening, and verbal.
• Strong presentation organizational skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and vehicle required with an excellent driving record.
• Ability to pass background verification.
• Must be 21 years or Older.
• Occasionally the employee will stand, walk, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb, bend, twist, lift, balance and reach.
• Ability to lift and transport objects up to 50 pounds.
• Commensurate with experience.
• Complete benefit package: 401k; health, dental, vision and life insurance; vacation and sick time off; etc.
• Cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this position