Maintenance of building ground and machinery.
1. Direct Supervisor: GM - Equipment
2. Secondary Supervisor: COO
1. Maintenance of the building’s utilities, physical features, lighting, heating and grounds. Identifies projects requiring the services of higher skilled crafts person; assists in obtaining quotes and arranging for services of outside vendors as directed. Assists with special projects periodically as directed; maintains clean, safe, and orderly work sites.
2. Work with Equipment department for Pump cart build out and organization of equipment
3. Crating/building crates for various machines and spare parts.
4. Velcorin dosing machines inspections/crating and parts management for rental fleet.
5. Maintain inventory of supplies needed on hand for crate making, light bulbs, batteries, paper towels, Janitorial supplies etc.
6. All current and future maintenance contracts will be coordinated through you such as HVAC-IES, Solar cleaning, Building maintenance and air compressor services.
7. Filter cleaning and replacement. Liaison Cork Plant Monthly for trouble shooting of cork plant equipment with manufactures, ordering of parts and general R&M of cork plant equipment.
8. All work requests will be given via email and text for tracking and confirmation of projects in a timely manner.
9. This list represents the essential job duties, responsibilities and personal characteristics need to successfully execute the work required by the position. This is not meant to be an exhaustive list and management may at any time ask the employee to execute duties and responsibilities needed by the firm, but not list above.
Physical Job Description
Typical Working Conditions: (Describe environment including exposure to heat, cold, fumes, chemicals, allergens, mold, etc.)
• Warehouse environment – limited heat, no A/C
Equipment Used: (List all manual and automated equipment used in the course of performing essential functions.)
• Proper tool to accomplish the task at hand
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Attention to detail
• A demonstrated mechanical aptitude
• Electrical knowledge for troubleshooting problems
• Valid Driver’s License
• Carpeting knowledge
The above statements are intended to provide the general nature and level of work being performed by employee. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills required by all employees. Employees may perform other duties assigned. In addition to above, all Company employees are expected to:
• promote teamwork and cooperative effort
• maintain a clean, safe and unobstructed work area and practice good safety habits
• provide customers with highest quality experience
• understand and follow standards and rules of the Employee Handbook