• Inventory Management: Maintain and update inventory records utilizing the warehouse management system. Perform regularly scheduled cycle counts. Maintain tight security over the inventory. Ensure that only authorized personnel have access to inventory records.
• Quality: Assist with processing damaged or destroyed goods inventory. Maintain records to accurately track losses from damages or destroyed goods as well as ensuring that sale-able goods are recouped and returned to stock. Coordinate quarantine, evaluation and processing of any goods determined to have quality issues.
• Returns: Assist with return to stock of all goods returned from delivery routes according to procedure, ensuring that any returns determined to be damaged or defective are quarantined and tracked/reported properly through the quality assurance process. Ensure all credit paperwork is stamped and processed properly.
• Documentation/Reporting: Maintain all necessary reports and documentation to facilitate accurate inventory counts including records of audits, counts and adjustments. Complete and maintain daily reports for short-shipped orders, broken/destroyed goods and damaged goods. Complete and issue all necessary records and reports in a timely fashion.
• Relationships/Communication: Communicate and work with all departments including but not limited to shipping, receiving, customer service, transportation, brand management, and sales to establish sound and proper processes and procedures as well as ensure that those processes and procedures are adhered to maintain daily inventory accuracy.
• All other tasks as assigned by the department or facility management team.
Overtime work may be required, warehouse office environment
Telephone, fax machine, copier, computer, calculator
Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs., bending, sitting, standing, manual dexterity, reaching, visual acuity.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Experience: 2-3 years of experience working in a warehouse environment with a concentration in inventory administration.
• Knowledge/skills: Requires knowledge general warehousing terminology and practices. Sound mathematical skills are vital. Interpersonal and communication skills are important. Familiarity with warehouse management systems and inventory management systems is preferred. Ability to operate material handling equipment including but not limited to Sit-Down forklifts, Stand-up forklifts, Stock-pickers, and electric pallet jacks is required.
• Physical ability: Must be capable of sitting, standing and walking for extended periods (at least 3-4 hours straight). Must be able to twist, scoop, squat, reach above shoulder level and crouch on a frequent basis. Must be able to use proper techniques to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Computer/Applications Skills: The ability to proficiently use personal computers and intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word) applications is required. Warehouse management software and RF scanner experience is preferred.
• Work Habits: Must be able to handle stress caused in meeting deadlines with tight scheduling requirements. Must be able to shift priorities easily and multi-task in fast paced environment.
Competitive Pay & Great Benefits
Paid Time off & Holidays
Attendance Bonuses, Raffles for Cash & Prizes in November & December
Retention Bonuses at the 1,2 and 3 year marks ($1K, $2K and $3K)