Sterling Vineyards is seeking a guest focused and passionate individual to join our team at one of Napa Valley's most iconic wineries. This full-time role will be focused in our Welcome Center and is "first contact" for our guests as the arrive to property. The ideal candidate will be service focused, friendly and enthusiastic as this position touches every single visitor to property.
* Work with other Hospitality Sales Associates to ensure team targets are met
* Role model for team members on Treasury Wine Estates, Hospitality Academy sales techniques
* Ability to work the sales floor, interface with top customers to set an example for staff and meet wine sales and club conversion targets
* Monitor the check in and wine pick up experience to ensure experiences are delivered to TWE's high guest service standards
* Implement Treasury Wine Estates, Hospitality Academy standards of service
* Engage with customers and solve service issues including wine club pickup concerns.
* Provide feedback and observations to site Management team to ensure offerings meet expectations and stay relevant
* Other team members through effective communication and positive influence
* Inspire staff to increase sales and generate positive experience for all guests
* Set a positive example at all times.
* Hold self and co-workers to the highest level of wine and sales service standards
* Working to ensure accuracy, completion and reconciliation of all daily sales transactions and operation of POS terminals including all advanced transactions and back-office functions.
* Help insure all SOPs and TWE policies are adhered to including applying appropriate advanced discounts, shipping, write-off and inventory procedures.
* Adhere to all TWE Zero Harm and Health & Safety standards
* Complete projects and other duties as directed
* Developing leadership skills - high potential individual
* Team player with the ability to inspire co-workers
* Passion and willingness to continue learning about food and wine
* Dependable and reliable.
* Excellent track-record for on-time attendance
* Knowledge of basic POS and Microsoft Office programs and ability to learn new programs as needed.
* Strong customer service and sales aptitude,
* Positive attitude
* Ability to problem solve
* Comfortable working in a dynamic and changing environment
* Genuine service heart and ability to model behaviors
* Strong work ethic. This position must work weekends, some holidays and evenings and the ability to adapt to a flexible schedule
* Appropriate career cycle for position - eager to excel and take on additional responsibilities and grow with the company
* Must have a clean professional appearance and able to represent TWE internally and externally
* Positive attitude and ability to work well across teams
* Must be 21 years of age
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs (a case of wine)
Apply now and become a proud member of the family that is Treasury Wine Estates today!