As a Chain Sales Representative (CSR) you will manage sales and relationships with Key Chain Accounts in your assigned territory. You will be responsible for building and merchandising displays, maintaining 100% distribution on the shelf / cold boxes, and making sales presentations to Store Personnel.
• The CSR will work under the direction of the District Manager in their assigned territory and is ultimately responsible for the accounts located in said territory
• Actively participate in training activities, as provided, and pursue on-the-job training opportunities with District Managers
• Maintain 100% shelf distribution of all authorized items for each chain
• Set shelves according to store schematics
• Cut-in new item distribution and DSD items, maintain current pricing information
• Rotate vintages, fill shelves, fill cold box, build displays, merchandise point of sale material, and maintain Epic Wines housekeeping standards including dusting and
• Establish & maintain rapport with chain store managers, liquor department managers, and other store personnel
• Build mass floor displays, expand on shelf facings and cold box placements, put up P.O.S. and ensure price tags are accurate and legible
• Manage time and budget accurately and efficiently. Also keeps track of mileage, car allowance, and/or gas usage, as applicable
• Complete daily pre-plans and recaps
• Track displays by capturing photos and submitting them to management via display tracking application
• Follow the 8 steps to a successful sales call
• Attend and contribute to weekly team meetings, participate in role-play presentations, review displays and case goals vs. actual
• Must carry point of sale merchandise in motor vehicle at all times
• Responsible for carrying a cell phone at all times in order to communicate with accounts and management at any time during working hours
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
• Previous sales experience preferred, but not required
• Possession of Associate's Degree or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
• Must have availability to work early flexible hours and weekends, when necessary, for special events
• Must be willing to reside within territory
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must possess a current driver’s license and maintain current auto insurance coverage
Must be able to repetitively lift a minimum of 50 lbs.; be able to bend, squat, climb, kneel, twist and lift repetitively; possess excellent verbal communication, written communication, and listening skills; have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a team player who can work well with minimal supervision; and demonstrate the ability to multi-task and respond quickly to demanding situations.
Epic Wines & Spirits offers competitive pay and a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, life insurance options, 401k, paid time off and generous employee discounts.
WHO WE ARE:
Epic Wines & Spirits imports and distributes wines, spirits and beer worth drinking. The Company is guided by a simple prevailing goal: Recognize products that will be cutting-edge tomorrow while paying attention to the needs of our customers and their clients today. The brands of Epic Wines & Spirits are unique and important to both knowledgeable and emerging wine, beer and spirits consumers. Each product featured in the Epic portfolio has been specifically selected for its quality, innovation and respect for tradition. The people of Epic Wines & Spirits are industry professionals who have extensive backgrounds in premium wine, beer and spirits sales and distribution. Their knowledge of and passion for our products, combined with a commitment to customer service, have enabled Epic Wines & Spirits to build lasting relationships with a sophisticated and demanding customer base. We are looking for people that want to be part of Epic’s forward momentum, and are eager, enthusiastic, and self-motivated with a passion for selling exceptional wines & spirits!
We are an Equal Employment opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.