POSITION: DISHWASHER & EVENT HELPER
Historic Halter Ranch is a vineyard and winery located in the heart of the Paso Robles' Westside Adelaida District. Tradition and innovation mix at Halter Ranch to produce Bordeaux and Rhône-style wines of the highest quality. Halter Ranch is growing and looking for an organized, detail oriented, trustworthy, professional to join our team.
• Event helper receives event inventory request form from event team with event layout.
• Event helper reviews request and confirm that all items are available for use on the date of the event.
• Place the inventory request sheet on a clipboard for fulfillment.
• Pulls requested dishes, flatware, glass, linen, tables, and chairs from inventory and stages for delivery.
• The event team performs a site visit to inspect the venue and go over event layout with set-up personnel.
• Deliver requested items to the venue
• Confirm items delivered are correct
• Assists with the set-up of tables, chairs, linens, and place settings per diagram provided by the event team.
• Organizes dish crates, glass racks, and flatware containers for scullery.
• Confirm with the event organizer that the event is correctly set-up.
• Sweep venue for any items not returned to their proper crate.
• Return tables, chairs and to event barn; clean, wrap and rack
• Return all dishes, flatware, and glassware to dry storage area
• Wash, dry and polish all dishware, flatware, and glassware
• Returned items are inspected and inventoried during the wrapping and packaging process.
• Items are wrapped and packaged per the following inventory guidelines.
• Dishware is plastic-wrapped in quantities of 10 and placed in labeled crates by piece.
• Flatware is bagged and sealed in quantities of 10 and place in a labeled crate by piece.
• Glassware is placed in crates by piece and bagged for dust.
• Linens are washed, dried, pressed and hung in plastic wrap and put on racks
• Napkins are washed, cleaned, and pressed flat plastic-wrapped and returned to a crate.
• Complete the inventory return form and note any damages.
• Organize and return décor items to proper locations; candles, vases, etc.
• Clean and return trashcans to event barn – Pre-load with liners
• Return inventory form to event organizer when completed.
Organizes and maintains event items for everyday events. Daily use of high temp dishwasher, steamer, washing machine, and dryer as well as various wrapping and sealing items. Lifting to 70 lbs., standing, walking, bending, and transporting objects of various weights and dimensions is required. Responsibilities include keeping the dry storage area clean, floors, scullery and kitchen area, etc. Inventory cleaning supplies weekly, dishwasher chemicals, cleaning supplies, etc.
WANT TO JOIN THE HALTER TEAM?
To apply submit resume to attn: Michelle Robles, Human Resources Manager.
This is a full-time position weekends required and some nights. Compensation TBD based upon qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Generous PTO and more.
Halter Ranch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.