Job Summary – The Red Car Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for creating marketing content and providing resources to both National and DTC Sales Channels.
The Marketing Coordinator works to proactively develop plans and tools to meet the needs across all sales channels with a primary focus on enhancing and growing both National and Direct to Consumer wine sales. This role is focused on using digital media as a key component of customer acquisition and requires a collaborative dialogue with the sales team that emphasizes teamwork and getting results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Grow winery’s social following through regular engagement, hashtags, social giveaways, etc.
• Create, curate and manage all published content through select social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Distribute monthly social media reporting and analytics to the team – ways to improve, times to publish, etc.
• Execute monthly Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Google Advertisements – copy, creative, target audiences, A/B testing
• Converse and engage with like-minded brands, influencers, bloggers, travel writers, restaurants, etc. – invite to winery, send samples, etc.
• Create and maintain Facebook and Eventbrite events
• Monitor and respond to Google, Facebook and TripAdvisor reviews
• Maintain and update website events, press, news, trade / media material (WordPress)
• Manage design and visuals for all pages of website – including shop images and placement
• Update pages, website and images with proper SEO
• Analyze and report on Google Analytics, Google Ads and Google Business posts – referrals, bounces, etc.
• Create, design and print tasting menus, brochures, order forms, Holiday Gift Guide/Catalog, signage for tasting room and regional events
• Design and execute all wine club collateral and printing – three times a year, brochures, newsletters, booklets, recipe cards, etc.
• Update product sheets for trade, DTC and regional events and upload to trade/media section on website
• In-house photographer – events, tastings, social media content, DTC sales campaigns
• Process and organize all photography and video files in asset library with proper file naming, SEO key terms (Mac desktop)
• Upload videos to YouTube and Facebook
• Shoot iPhone photos and videos for Instagram stories and “behind the scenes” content of winemaking, vineyard, events and tastings
• Operate company DSLR camera and equipment (Canon 80D, monopod, tripod, lighting, etc.)
• Create email campaigns via MailChimp (target audiences based on location, opens, tier-level, etc.)
• Maintain personalization, brand voice and image – across all social media platforms, website and email campaigns
• Engage with local restaurants, food trucks, vendors for local and on-site winery events
• Invite and coordinate media and press visits to the tasting room, cellar or events
• Work with PR consultant for pitch requests, updated winery information, etc.
• Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere)
• Facebook Ad Manager
• Google Business Ad Manager
• iPhone, Mac and PC
• Google Analytics
• Sprout Social (scheduling and analytics)
• Canon DSLR
• Mavic Drone
• Microsoft Office/Outlook
Qualification and Skill Requirements
• Completed Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field with experience in design and social media content.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS Office.
• Experience with Social Media Platforms.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
• Valid California driver’s license and clean DMV record.