Hanson of Sonoma is looking for a creative, out-of-the-box individual with and interest in marketing, graphic designer and passion to develop Hanson Distilleries grassroots marketing campaign. This experience provides the opportunity to build a voice for the Hanson of Sonoma brand.
Utilizing Facebook, Instagram, and email marketing campaigns the Digital Manager will help to build and drive a consistent Hanson voice and look across all platforms in order to drive engagement, community, spirits society membership, and event sales.
• Oversee all digital/social media communications and resources to market Hanson Distillery
• Plan, organize and execute digital strategy across social platforms, website and email marketing.
• Crafting, developing and maintaining the Hanson “voice” across all platforms.
• Community engagement management, including customer service copywriting, response, and networking within digital community.
• Strategizing biweekly events and ticket sales for spirit society and customer database.
• Utilize both establish and emerging marketing outlets to find new and long-term national customers.
• Assist in the planning, promotion & successful execution of Hanson Distillery events.
• Work closely to understand entire Hanson Distillery history and family including Production, Hanson Family, Customer Service and Events to ensure story telling is consistent and developed.
The ideal candidate:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Previous communications experience managing a brand or in an event environment.
• Experience and/or a passion for both Hospitality, customer service and/or the Spirits Industry.
• Positive attitude and ability to remain flexible in an ever-changing, collaborative environment.
• Self-motivator who is confident, energetic and creative.
• Quality written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to succeed in fast-paced environment; should be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize appropriately.
• Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines.
• Microsoft Office competency required; experience with Photoshop, Mailchimp, Wordpress, Minter.io & Facebook Business
• Able to work occasional overtime and weekends for events.