We're the producers, creators and marketers of beer, wine and spirts brands that people love. At Constellation Brands, we're driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver products and experiences that resonate now, tomorrow and well into the future. Because of this approach, we're the fastest-growing large CPG company in the U.S. at retail, with operations in the U.S., Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. Our premium portfolio of iconic brands like Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Kim Crawford, Robert Mondavi, Meiomi, The Prisoner, SVEDKA Vodka, High West Whiskey, and more drive industry-leading growth for us today. But we're just getting started. Our ability to stay on the forefront of consumer trends has fueled our success since our founding in 1945 and will guide us in creating the next generation of products and experiences Worth Reaching For.
The main objective of this position will be to ensure quality packaging of all Nelson's Green Brier Distillery's premium spirits and to maintain a swift and efficient pace. The position follows standard operating procedures and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
* Under minimal supervision: Attends to the operation of assigned bottling equipment and tasks
* Rotates between all machine centers as necessary to cover for breaks and absences
* Maintains proper flow and efficiency of bottling equipment
* Safely and efficiently operate all pieces of equipment on bottling line to meet or exceed established production goals in a cost-effective manner
* Must be able to consistently perform all in-process and final production quality control and verification checks
* Ability to keep work area clean and organized
* Demonstrates situational awareness and a sense of urgency on the production floor
* Follows all safety procedures and guidelines. Identifies safety hazards and communicates to team members and leadership
* Demonstrates a positive attitude, ability to work with team members to achieve production goals
* Desire to continuously learn and improve
* Other duties as assigned
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
* Must have strong mechanical skills
* Basic computer skills
* Must read/write English at 8th grade level
* Must be punctual and arrive to work on time
* Previous experience in manufacturing environment preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
* The employee will be required to stand for long periods of time. The employee will occasionally be required to: stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Frequent walking, bending and use of stairs and ladders are required. Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Movements requiring hands, wrists and fingers are required regularly.
* Must be able to work in wet, hot, and cold conditions
* Must be able to work in consistently loud environments
* Must be able to work safely with potentially hazardous chemicals
* Must be able to work any shift and/or overtime as required
Nelson's Green Brier Distillery
Operations and Production
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).