2020 HARVEST CELLAR WORK
St. Supéry Estate Vineyards & Winery in the Napa Valley has openings for cellar and lab workers to join our production team for the 2020 season. This is a seasonal position, from approximately beginning of August to mid-December. 2 people needed June to mid-December.
St. Supéry Estate Vineyards & Winery is a 100% Estate Grown, Napa Valley sustainably farmed winery. We are located in the renowned Rutherford growing region in the heart of Napa Valley. Our vineyards and winery are certified Napa Green. All of our wines are estate grown, produced and bottled.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Rackings and transfers of juice and wine
• Inoculations/additions to juice and wine
• Pumpover/punch down of red ferments
• Operating crush equipment and presses
• Draining and pressing of tanks, including shoveling pomace
• Perform Sanitation procedures
• Forklift Operation
• Candidates must have strong communication skills
• Must be able to work long hours, up to 6 days a week, and varying shifts, including night shift
• Must be able to work mid-August to December
• Experience with forklift operations a plus. Forklift certification preferred.
• Must have valid driver’s license
• Minimum 1 harvest in a winery
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is on their feet most of the day walking.
• Ability to lift and move 60 lbs.
To apply please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.