At The Wine Group we are passionate about our people, our future and our wine. We are America's second largest wine producer by volume with over 1,200 employees globally across 12 locations in California, New York and Australia. We are proud to be responsible for many of America's most beloved wine brands, including Cupcake, Franzia, Chloe, Concannon, Benziger, Imagery, AVA Grace, 7 Deadly and more. We are dedicated to our culture built on values like entrepreneurialism, innovation, social responsibility and stewardship. To learn about us and our career opportunities, check us out at www.thewinegroup.com and then come join the exciting journey at The Wine Group.
JDE business analyst understands business processes and map them back to JDE applications, specifically as they relate to Finance and Accounting. JDE business analyst drives the definition, optimization and improvement of new and existing business processes via development of business and functional requirements. JDE business analyst manages process compliance as appropriate (e.g. internal controls, regulatory requirements, other business process, etc.) including development and delivery of documentation and training material. This role reports to Information Technology Director.
* Expert level Functional Knowledge Required in: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Account Receivable, Fixed Assets and Advanced Pricing Module
* Must have JDE finance setups experience: Company Constants, AAI, GL setups, Chart of Accounts, Multi-Currency, Generate reconciliation reports, YE financial closing activities
* Should have knowledge of ERP implementation activities such as business requirements & analysis, mapping business processes, system configuration, Conference Room pilot, Gap fit analysis, Application customization functional specifications, integration testing, data migration and or data conversion, understanding the integrations between various applications
* SQL knowledge is required
* Experience with highly customized version of E1 9.0 & higher
* Excellent business communication skills, negotiation skills and presentation skills.
* Ability to lead team discussions, solicit inputs, and facilitate decisions in professional manner
* Ability to work within large teams and learn new functionality and modules during project
* Experience with client facing consulting engagements
* Ability to create detailed functional design document.
* Expertise in modeling and documenting business processes (AS-IS, TO-BE)
* Experience in Production support activities, ticket prioritization/resolution
* Good to have knowledge in other functional JDE modules as well including Order to cash, Procurement, Inventory, Warehouse, Manufacturing
* This job description reflects management's assignment of general functions; it does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned
* Graduate / Post-graduate Degree in Finance/Accounting is required
* JD Edwards E1 Business Analyst should have with minimum 8 years of experience in JDE implementation & upgrade projects
* This role requires occasional travel to nearby TWG sites to conduct meeting and trainings.
At The Wine Group, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
See Job Description