About the Company
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world's largest wine companies, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX.TWE). The Company has a rich heritage and a portfolio of some of the most recognized and awarded wine brands in the world, including Penfolds, Stags' Leap, Beaulieu Vineyard, Beringer, 19 Crimes, Matua, Chateau St Jean, Sterling Vineyards, Cavaliere D'Oro and Etude. TWE is focused on portfolio premiumization and brand-led marketing, with world-class production facilities in internationally recognized wine regions. The Americas head offices are situated in Oakland and Napa California. Our production and winery facilities are located in the iconic wine growing regions of Napa Valley, Sonoma County and the Central Coast. The Company sources grapes for our extensive US wine portfolio from a mix of owned, leased and grower vineyards through California, with wine production facilities also in California. Employing approximately 3,400 winemakers, viticulturists, sales, marketing, distribution and support staff across the globe, TWE's wine is sold in more than 100 countries around the world. Learn more about Treasury Wine Estates at www.tweglobal.com .
The Customer Service Specialist for the Americas region who will ensure all day-to-day customer order entry and order fulfillment related activities are dealt with in a courteous, accurate and timely manner. This role is will be responsible for a customer base coming from a wide range of domestic and overseas source locations (markets served include North America and US export customers). This role is responsible for ensuring compliance to standard operating procedures to effectively, efficiently, and in compliance, support achievement of Service Level Agreements. The purpose of this role is to advocate customer expectations through a commitment to customer retention and superior customer service that exceed the deliverables of our service model.
* Support the Global Business Service mission, align to the key principles of the Order to Cash stream, while representing the needs of the customer to all internal departments to ensure on-time delivery of quality products.
* Own outcomes from the off-shore team and lead as the Subject Matter Expert ("SME") in the following disciplines: customer Purchase Orders that exceed quality requirements to order entries, pricing, minimum product ordering requirements, lead-times, order status, shipping requirements, order accuracy, and overall health of accounts.
* Adhere to best practices within standard operating procedures that improve the customer experience at touchpoints across the support journey, including service interactions across channels, processes, and workflows.
* Facilitate resolution to non-standard escalation requests from customers and internal teams to solve customer complaints, credit issues, product returns, ad hoc order changes, and expedites.
* Ability to work collaboratively across geographies as part of a team, yet also work independently on complex global order fulfilment and customer-facing issues.
* Drive advanced planning methodologies within the global services model, and partner with off-shore team to adhere to standards to support growth in high-volume peak seasons.
* Impart and improve knowledge of all Order to Cash related processes, ensuring off-shore service team is up-to-date with requirements.
* Assist in identifying out of process trends in current fulfilment performance compared to standard operating parameters in off-shore operations.
* Accountable for Order Fulfilment/Order Entry performance to exceed Service Level Agreements and Objectives in line with GBS OTC Key Performance Indicator metrics in line with company set targets.
* Use multiple enterprise information systems, reports and spreadsheets to provide insight to commercial accounts that will solve unique and complex service delivery issues.
* Interpret and communicate outcomes using various daily/weekly specialized report information to convey decisions. Use data to make informed decisions to drive best outcome.
* Demonstrate competencies in higher-level functions such as: in-depth knowledge of supply chain and service delivery variables that impact customer satisfaction. Serve as escalation point within the centralized shared GBS model.
* Expected to have extensive knowledge in account management and gain specialized knowledge about TWE product configurations and offerings. Excellent data handling and analysis skills required. Advanced Excel skills preferred.
* Ability to independently and effectively prioritize, support and follow-up on resolutions that ensure customer satisfaction.
* Support service and process improvement projects to improve service levels and supply chain responsiveness.
* May be called upon to train staff on order fulfilment transactions and desktop procedures and methodologies.
* Close alignment with 3PL Warehouse on delivery schedules
* Participation in regular service meetings with our centralized customer service teams.
* Associate's Degree or related industry experience required.
* 3 + yrs. experience working in a US or International Customer Service role.
* Business ERP experience required. (JD Edwards or SAP ERP preferred)
* Well-developed interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills required.
* Advance skill in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Highly organized, accurate, and detail oriented.
* Wine industry or manufacturing experience desired but not required.
* Proven problems-solving capability.
* Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
Required Education Level: