Thiénot USA is an independent family-owned importing company; and is the US subsidiary of the Thiénot Group, based in Champagne & in Bordeaux.
At Thiénot USA, we represent a unique group of wine properties; Chateaux and Houses that bring together a number of prestigious names in Champagne, Bordeaux and Chile.
From the Montagne de Reims to Chicago, from the Médoc to New York City, and from Aconcagua Valley to the hills of San Francisco, Thiénot USA is building strong brands and offering exemplary customer service.
For more information, please visit us at www.thienotusa.com.
JOB TITLE: NY Key Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced sales manager to grow our business in Metro New York
- Sales: the majority of your time will be devoted to sales activities, such as; identifying new customers, acquiring new accounts, increasing product placements and depletions, maintaining & increasing current business in existing accounts; working independently.
- Distributor Management: working hand in hand with sales reps and sales managers, conducting sales meetings, and helping to spread our message of quality, terroir, family-owned and lifestyle driven brands to the trade.
- Support & Education: product education, seminars, staff trainings, in-store tastings, wine dinners - to strengthen relationships with existing customers, establish new contacts and build unparalleled trust in our brands among our distributors, customers and end-consumers.
- Administrative duties: planning, recapping, inventory management, reporting to regional manager, assessing trends.
- You would like to join a team with a great synergy, and a company with a dynamic, family oriented, non-corporate culture, and with great opportunities to grow & travel.
- You would like to make a difference and have a great impact through your work and contribution.
- You are innovative, open to new ideas, and always willing to learn new skills, and collaborate as a group to achieve new heights.
- You have a passion for wine and for people.
- You are well organized, motivated and detail-oriented.
- Integrity, loyalty and transparency are your core values.
- Multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment while always being on the move is your second nature.
- This job is a journey, and this challenge an adventure…
- Previous wine sales experience in Metro New York, both On and Off premise.
- Strong knowledge of the wine industry and, of the wine regions, especially Champagne & Bordeaux.
- Personal motivation and a drive to succeed in a highly competitive environment.
- Strong selling skills & excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Positive, enthusiastic & persistent.
- Work well independently and in a team.
- Have the ability to work evenings, weekends, and travel internationally.
- Have the ability to independently lift 50 lbs.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Subject to passing criminal background check.
- Must possess authorizations to legally work in the US.
Salary commensurate with experience
Please submit a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org