Direct-to-Consumer and Hospitality Manager
Who we are: An exciting new company that is creating the next chapter for an historic California wine brand. We are a small, dedicated team, committed to building an open and dynamic work environment.
Who you are: An experienced wine professional, capable of collaborating with a team across the country while working independently much of the time from your home office in the Bay Area. Must embrace a customer-centric, hospitality-forward approach to sales and customer service. You understand the importance of DTC operations to running a profitable winery, are well versed in the relevant trends in the market, and want to build a best-in-class program.
DTC SALES MANAGEMENT
• Create a thoughtful, hospitality-driven customer service program. Connect and engage with clientele via phone, email, social media, and in person.
• Manage semi-annual release campaign from planning phase through execution.
• Maintain accurate records of transactions and client information.
• Coordinate all shipping, compliance, logistics, and inventory management for the DTC channel.
• Grow DTC revenue to help achieve company-wide sales targets.
• Cultivate direct relationships with high-value clientele.
• Identify and develop partnerships for new direct sales opportunities.
• Design and host experiences for list members, including winery visits/tours, tastings, and allocation pick-up days.
HOSPITALITY & EVENTS COORDINATION
• Respond to all general incoming communication regarding wines, events, and operations.
• Represent winery at Bay Area events.
• Host visits by wine trade and media.
• Update website with new product releases, includes copywriting responsibilities.
• Assist in creating traditional and digital marketing collateral. Experience with Adobe Illustrator a huge plus!
• Frequently update and actively engage on social media channels in alignment with voice of brand to attract new consumers.