Established by French Champagne house Moet & Chandon, and a part of the LVMH Moet Hennessy- Louis Vuitton group, Domaine Chandon is the brand home for Napa’s Favorite sparkling wine!
Make your career POP, just like our bubbles!
At Chandon we focus on celebrating the diverse cultures that make up our team. Being part of a large corporate group like LVMH, we pride ourselves on creating a collective culture that is universal throughout your journey with us.
Here we offer well-rounded benefits including competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, 401k, pension plan, generous vacation time and life and disability coverages. Additionally, we have some LVMH exclusive benefits like gym reimbursement, wine allocation, wine & merchandise discounts, LVMH perks site and staff sales.
Join our amazing retail team and share the wonders of Chandon with guests from all over the world!
What are you looking for in your career?
An energized environment?
To engage with dynamic guests?
Work in the industry you love?
What are we looking for in a person?
Passion and drive to provide the best hospitality experience possible
Retail Manager experience
Are we a match?!
- Manage Brand Home Retail Center, the first experience guests have when coming to Chandon
- Recruit, schedule, train, and develop retail staff
- Drive selling behaviors and customer service priorities
- Listen to and resolve customer complaints or issues regarding service, product, and/or personnel
- Oversee monthly & 90-day inventories (wine & non-wine products) and ongoing merchandise and wine ordering
- Keep accurate record of all transactions and audit point-of-sale procedures
- 2 years experience in hospitality and/or retail management
- Ability to manage a large staff with varied levels of experience and maturity
- Good understanding of financial reporting
- Ability to work with and understand multiple POS systems across the business
- English mandatory, second language is a plus
- College degree preferred or applicable experience
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to build, motivate, and bring together team members
- Results driven
- Knowledge of selling wine and luxury goods