Are you looking to be part of an industry and company that values employees, specializes in making a high quality product and appreciates a work life balance? If so, Cakebread Cellars has an open position for you. Our story begins in 1973 with a piece of land, a family passionate about wine and a community of friends and partners who helped bring Cakebread Cellars to life. Cakebread Cellars' wines don't just reflect the personalities of the vineyards, they also reflect the spirit of all of our employees who make our wines and winery remarkable.
We want to continue to build on that spirit by adding a talented and experienced Guest and Member Services Representative to our Cakebread family. Our high performing Guest and Member Services team provides professional and efficient sales and customer service to retail and wine club customers. Responsibilities include customer service via telephone and email, retail wine and wine club sales, database management, wine club support and other administrative tasks. This is a regular full time benefited position that includes weekend support and participation in our company incentive program. The schedule of this position is Tuesday - Saturday.
• We are a family owned winery with an established reputation for producing world-class wines! Since 1973 to be exact.
• Our success is built on quality, consistency, and continuity-characteristics we apply equally to the people, grapes, and operations of the winery.
• In 2019, our employees gave such outstanding survey feedback that we became a certified Great Place to Work and were awarded as one of the Bay Area's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For!
• We are all about our company culture so much so, that it’s our #1 priority.
• We believe in the good life. With 80 employees, there are enough resources to go around so you can enjoy life and the all the benefits we have to offer.
• We love giving back to the community. In fact, we set aside dollars for community resources like health care and housing and donate to many charities.
• We value sustainability in all aspects of our business.
With us you will be able to:
• Work with extraordinarily passionate people. Top talent wants to work with top talent. Here you will have the chance.
• Be an integral part of a family owned company where everyone knows your name.
• Stay sharp and broaden your knowledge base, achieve new heights with a team dedicated to your professional growth.
• Work for a leader that has your back.
• Enjoy the fruits of your labor!
What we will ask you to do:
• Bring a genuine positive attitude and high energy 100% of the time.
• Collaborate with your fellow team members and share your ideas.
• Answer a high-volume of incoming direct sales telephone calls, operating multiple phone lines and routing calls to appropriate employees.
• Educate and schedule customers calling to make Visitor Center appointments for tastings and tours.
• Collect and take customer-direct orders, using AMS customer record system.
• Contact retail customers and wine club members when necessary regarding credit cards, declines, cancellations, reactivations or other inquiries.
• Build complete and accurate customer records in AMS.
• Communicate and interact directly with wine club customers; assisting with Cakebread Cellars customer-direct orders and transmitting orders to shipping for final processing.
What you should bring to the table:
• College degree
• One year phone customer service experience
• Knowledge of wines and interest in wine production
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to be a team player and work harmoniously with others
• Ability to read, write, and perform simple arithmetic
• Professional appearance, demeanor, and enthusiasm
• Ability to work flexible schedules including evenings and weekends
• Working knowledge of AMS software and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What we will bring to the table:
• Competitive salary including profit sharing.
• Employee focused environment.
• Full health care benefits options including medical, dental, and vision with a wellness and safety focus.
• 401K plan with company match.
• Vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
• Employee discounts