Provides hands-on support to Marketing Department and maintains a positive outlook and attitude (We are a fun group!). Primary responsibility will be to assist the brand marketing team in execution of departments’ goals and objectives. Under direct supervision of the Marketing Director this individual will be a huge asset in assisting the Brand Team with the development and coordination of marketing and merchandising programs.
You will be doing the following (but not limited to):
• Provide general marketing program assistance, execute special projects and assist with event coordination as required by Brand Management.
• Assist in management of point of sale portal and asset management procedures.
• Assist creative services with management of print production and creative services project tracking and assignment
• Assist brand management as primary POS system contact and administrator.
• Maintain updated coupon tracking for all brands, including acting as company contact for coupon redemption house.
• Website assistance: develop, modify and maintain brand websites: images, copy and accolade info, etc. (Will train.)
• Interact with internal departments (i.e. Sales, Hospitality and IT) and outside agencies while ensuring brand standards are communicated.
• Wine competition and score submittal management.
• Manage purchasing of incentive items (wearables and accessories).
• Perform other marketing duties, responsibilities as necessary.
• Light administrative functions as needed; including but not limited to: correspondence, track & distribute project schedules, invoicing, purchase orders, FedEx, office supply orders, company errands, etc.
• Prepare presentations for marketing meetings as needed – Power Point / Excel
• Execute industry related research / analysis projects for Brand Management (i.e. National Program Recap Reports, Nielsen, TradePulse, etc.)
• Able to drive – pick up items, deliver items run errands, etc. Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
• Work onsite at the winery in a super cool old barn that’s been converted into a farmhouse workspace.
You have the following:
• BA/BS degree in marketing, business, communications or related field.
• 2-3 years previous wine industry experience preferred. Experience in marketing consumer-based brands desired.
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet), including proficiency with Photoshop & Illustrator (We will train).
• Website development experience and updating. (We will train)
• Strong analytical, written, proofing and verbal communications skills required.
• Strong design sensibilities and understanding of end-user goals for POS required.
• Motivated, team oriented, self-starter with a strong trade and consumer focus.
• Wine industry knowledge a plus, but not required.