The Domaine Drouhin Oregon Sales and Hospitality team is looking to expand its family. We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic and hard working team-players to work part time in our Tasting Room, with room to grow on our sales team. In addition to pouring and selling the Drouhin wines from Oregon, you will also have the opportunity to learn about Joseph Drouhin while pouring their Burgundies in our Tasting Room and at a limited number of onsite events. A solid background in providing superior customer service is essential. Prior experience with selling fine wine is appreciated and a positive attitude is necessary.
Schedule and Availability
• This is a part-time position with required availability on Saturday and Sundays. We do not currently have any full-time positions available.
• We are looking to hire and begin training immediately.
• You must be a positive team-player with excellent customer service skills and a "can do" attitude.
• Excellent verbal & interpersonal communication skills required.
• Sales experience as it relates to high end, discretionary spending is a plus.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and Wednesday evenings in July and August in addition to other occasional evening events.
• Must have experience in customer service within hospitality, wine or luxury service industries.
• Previous experience with POS systems is recommended.
• Must dress professionally.
• Applicants must be 21 years of age, with an OLCC card, and have reliable transportation.
• Physical requirements include standing for long periods of time, the ability to lift 50lbs and work throughout our four-level gravity flow winery.
Please send resume and cover letter to apply. NO PHONE CALLS.
We are located 30 miles SW of Portland in the Dundee Hills of Oregon Wine Country. Our address is 6750 NE Breyman Orchards Road in Dayton.